Gravity and magnetic separation:
- Conventional processing methods (jigging, table concentration, spiral separation);
- Centrifugal processing in Knelson, Falcon concentrators with batch concentrate discharge (precious metal recovery, mercury);
- Centrifugal processing in Knelson concentrators with continuous concentrate discharge (precious metals, sulphides recovery, heavy metals concentration Cr, W, Sn, Fe etc.);
- Dense media separation in a special plant;
- Magnetic separators with different magnetic intensity.
Areas of expertise:
- Research works for recovery rates using gravity separation methods;
- Gravity tests performance (GRG Test, E-GRG Test, testing in KC-CVD, GAT Test, multi-stage tests);
- Modeling of gravity equipment operation in grinding circuit with different volume of ore forwarded to processing;
- Gravity pilot tests (100-5000 kg).
- Rotation in mechanical machines (Russia);
- Rotation in mechanical machines Denver-Metso(USA);
- Rotation in forced-air machines Outotec (Finland);
- Rotation in pneumatic machines Pneuflot Humboldt (Germany);
- Rotation in pneumatic machines Imhoflot H-Cell (Germany);
- Rotation in pneumatic machines Jameson Cell (Australia).
Areas of expertise:
- Research works for recovery rates using flotation concentration methods;
- Selection of optimal flotation modes (grinding size, reagent mode, flotation kinetics technological flowsheet structure);
- Cleaning operations modeling, including ultrafine grinding of concentrates;
- Rotation performance in open and closed cycles;
- Rotation processing values determination using enlarged samples (100-5000 kg).
Thickening and filtering:
- Thickening testworks (conventional and high-rate thickeners);
- Filtering testworks (ceramic filters, pressure filters);
- Determination of parameters and technology development of semidry stockpiling of processing plant tailings.
Pilot plant testing:
- Ore pilot tests according to different process flowsheets (gravity gravity- flotation, gravity-leaching, gravity-flotation-leaching);
- Riot plant installations have a flexible process design and this makes it possible to treat continuously up to 3-5 tons of ore (capacity 20-100 kg/h).
Complex of tests for determination of physical and mechanical, as well as process properties of ore helps to carry out technological deposit mapping, to recommend an efficient ore processing flowsheet and prepare recommendations for design criteria.