Opening and launch of gold recovery plant at Aleksandrovsky mine
Opening ceremony and launch of gold recovery plant took place at Aleksandrovsky mine in Mogochinsky area of Trans-Baikal territory. It is planned to process 750 000 t/y and recover about 2 tons of gold.
TOMS group specialists carried out full set of EPCM services:
- Investigations of deposit ore properties;
- Design criteria for engineering of processing plant;
- FS of constant exploratory conditions and reserves and resources calculation according to JORC;
- Project documentation and detail engineering;
- Engineering services on equipment procurement.